Dan Duncan Consulting LLC (DDC) is owned and managed by Dan Duncan. Dan has over 36 years of experience enabling innovation in University environments. He is the Executive Director Emeritus of the Nebraska Innovation Campus Development Corporation. In 11 years he led the development of the Campus from inception to approximately 700,000 square feet of occupied space. He has served as President of the Board of Directors of the Association of University Research Parks and received that organization’s 2022 Career Achievement Award.
DDC focuses on helping Communities of Innovation understand their unique assets and how to leverage those assets to drive innovation activity by:
· Linking critical assets in the community to enable entrepreneurs to drive innovation.
· Connecting and developing workforce pipelines.
· Driving design and programming to create environments and cultures in which innovation can flourish.
· Speaking to community groups interested in getting started or kickstarting innovation activities.
· CEO Mentoring and Coaching
Whether you are a community interested in how to get started or a full-service consulting company looking for an experienced consultant to bolster your team or pitch, DDC is here to serve your needs.
Daniel J. Duncan
Executive Director - Emeritus
Nebraska Innovation Campus Development Corporation
Past President AURP Board of Directors
1125 Q St 1601
Lincoln, NE 68508
Mobile: +1 (402) 450-4322
Photo: Craig Chandler | University Communication and Marketing |
University of Nebraska–Lincoln